czwartek, 15 stycznia 2015

Favorite projects for UHK 2014 by Anita Nosova

Hello!
Today I want to show you my favorite projects for UHK Gallery!
To say that I just love this manufacturer of products for scrapbooking and Uszula personally - it's nothing to say! 
Uszula, thank you for everything!
I love this high quality heavy paper, I love this thoughtful decor.  

And here is my favorite projects for UHK Gallery!

Album "Sherlock"  






My Pillows...



And a Gift-box

And three things - materials without which I can not imagine my work, just try them!


Firmowy badzik z latarenką



 Thank you for being with UHK!

7 komentarzy:

  1. Чудесные проекты! С большим удовольствием наблюдала за твоим творчеством весь 2014 год в качестве дизайнера в UHK Gallery.) Мне кажется, именно здесь открылись новые грани и возможности твоего таланта.) Спасибо за вдохновение!)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Анита чудесные работы! Даже сложно сказать что понравилось больше альбом или подушки...открытка тоже супер!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! I've never seen before pillows looking soooo amazing! Album & gift box are also great!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Анита, какие прекрасные работы! Спасибо за стиль и красоту!

    OdpowiedzUsuń